Energy PLAN | part 5
Mend the Mind
6 Steps to Help Heal & Mend the Mind
Start each day with at least 10 minutes of DOWN QUIET TIME.
This is a time you can:
- Connect with God
- Focus on deep breathing exercises
- Count your blessings – write down things you are thankful for (great for energy)
- Read inspirational quotes, books, mantras, or scripture
Keep a POSITIVE ATTITUDE
This is vital! What ever you choose to focus on, there you will go also! It is a LAW like gravity. Don’t let yourself get caught up in negativity; it will drain your body and mind of good energy faster than anything else you do. If you go to the negative, make a plan to STOP yourself and immediately say something positive – even if you don’t believe it when you say it, eventually you will.
Feed your BRAIN energy food.
- Garbage in – Garbage out – Stop today feeding garbage to your brain. If the news, radio, TV, or paper are bringing you down and do not provide helpful, uplifting, energy producing effects, then stop predisposing yourself to them.
- Stop wasting time on your cell phone, social media, and countless wasted hours surfing the web for whatever it is that you don’t need.
- Begin today filling your brain with useful information that will help de-rail fatigue and power up your energy fields to become as productive as you can be. This will not only stop the mindless chatter that you do not need, but will also set you on a healthy path that you were meant to be on!
Train your BRAIN
If you want to feel a certain way – tell your brain what you want. The brain is very responsive to your body and its commands and will learn new habits quickly if you train it. This would explain why people who lay around all day feel tired. Their body has been told to “lie around” so why would it have the gumption to get up and feel energetic. If you want to feel energy, you need to say to your body…MOVE and keep moving.
Avoid Energy DRAINING folks!
I am serious. This is vital to good energy. If you put all of your contacts into 3 categories – Energizer, Drainer, and Neutrals – you will soon see if you have too many drainers. These people make you feel tired when you are with them; they make you tense, negative, and wipe you out. Conveniently figure out how to ditch them and fill your life with more energizers that give you a natural energy lift and make you laugh. They are worth their weight in gold!
Lastly but certainly not least: Deal with ANGER.
This emotion more than any others will deplete energy, and make you feel very low and depressed. If you are dealing with something or someone that makes you bitter, angry, resentful, or just plain irritable, then deal with it. You can’t go on like this. Psychology researchers say that anger leaves you mentally and physically exhausted. Consider EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique) exercises to rid your body of anger, or negative emotions that you can’t seem to let go of.
Your energy levels do not have to remain low… you have more control than you think. It is time to deliberately manage your energy.
PEAK MEDICAL CLINIC
Our medical clinics are dedicated to connecting you with medical professionals in primary care, hormone therapy & anti-aging