Complete Care for Men & Women
Finding the right hormone balance offers women and men significant benefits, such as more energy, better sleep, stabilized moods, support in aging physically, emotionally and mentally. Research has also shown that hormone therapy improves overall health by reducing the risk of disease.
To identify and personalize hormone replacement in men and women, the primary endocrine hormones including; sex hormone levels, thyroid, adrenal, pituitary, metabolic, and cofactor levels are all tested. The hormonal treatment plan is then created based on the individual’s labs, history, and current symptoms.
Some hormone imbalance symptoms include:
• Hot flashes/Night sweats
• Weight gain (mostly mid-section)
• Headaches- tension/migraine
• Muscle and Joint Pain
• Insomnia or Wakefulness at night
• Mood swings/Depression
• Loss of ZEST for life – lack of enthusiasm
• Difficulty concentrating or following a conversation
• Loss of sexual drive
• Reduced orgasms and sexual functioning
• Premature skin aging and skin changes
Bio-identical Hormone Replacement
Fused pellet implants are compounded using biologically identical hormones. The hormones are pressed / fused into very small cylinders. Pellets are made up of either estradiol or testosterone and sometimes DHEA, Progesterone and Pregnenalone. These pellets are larger than a grain of rice and smaller than a ‘Tic Tac’. Implants, placed under the skin at the medical clinic, consistently release small, physiologic doses of hormones providing optimal hormone therapy.
Pellet implants have consistently been shown to improve:
• Weight loss
• Muscle Building
• Cardiovascular Health and Heart Protection
• Sex Drive
• Sexual Function (which is often significantly increased in both men and women)
Women - $325- (about $70 per month)
Men - $600 (for dosages under 2000mg) $700 (for dosages over 2000mg)
Some insurance companies now cover the procedure to place the implant, excluding the medication.
Evaluation and Treatment of:
• Urinary incontinence, bladder pain
• Vaginal prolapse
• Incontinence treatment- pharmacological and non-pharmacological
• PRP injections for treatment of urinary incontinence
• Bladder training for Over Active Bladder
• Pessary fitting and education for vaginal prolapse
• Guidance and treatment for Bladder Pain/ Interstitial Cystitis • Pessary fitting and education for vaginal prolapse
• STD testing and treatment
• Evaluation Treatment options for PMS, PCOS, Perimenopause and Menopause
On Site Blood Draws
Lab Testing for Variety of Lab tests (including):
Hormones- Men & Womens
Complete Blood Counts
& many more.