• Bioavailable form of diindolylmethane (DIM), a dietary indole naturally present in cruciferous vegetables
• Phytonutrient in cruciferous vegetables OPTIMIZE HORMONE/ESTROGEN BALANCE AND SUPPORT LEAN MUSCLE MASS
• Also features a patented form of DIM that is 10 times more potent than its precursor, indol-3 carbinol (I3C)
• Research shows DIM PROMOTES HEALTHY ESTROGEN METABOLISM by increasing the production of 2-hydroxyestrone estrogen metabolites over the undesirable 16- hydroxyestrone estrogen metabolites.
Directions: TAKE 1 CAPSULE DAILY
- Calcium Carbonate 482 mg
- DIM (Diindolylmethane) Powder 400 mg
30 Day – Autoship, One Time Delivery