Top 10 Sex Tips
Ten Top Tips for Boosting Sex Drive
Sex Reset Program in a Nutshell
- Get your hormones tested, into optimal ranges, and perfectly balanced.
- If a woman’s testosterone levels are low, her sex drive and ability to reach orgasm are significantly diminished.
- Low levels of progesterone, the mood hormone, can lead to depression, irritability, and anxiety—not so good for enjoying sex.
- Estrogen deficiency, or, conversely, estrogen dominance, can produce a spectrum of unpleasant symptoms, everything from feeling “mean” and on edge, to vaginal dryness, thinning of the vulvar tissues, and loss of energy and stamina.Thyroid hormones, when low, are closely associated with reduced sex drive. Weight gain, depression, and hair loss are other common symptoms. To order a personalized male or female hormone testing kit and consultation from a nationally recognized hormone specialist – click here
- Move your body every day!
- A daily cardio workout will boost your energy, stamina, and, eventually, your sex drive.
- Endorphins released into your system during exercise create feelings of calmness and euphoria, which tend to give you a better outlook on life and more interest in sex.
- Regular exercise, including strength training, can reshape your body and improve your self-image.
- Get enough sleep.
- A recent study drew a correlation between lack of sleep and disinterest in sex; 64 percent of the 341 female study subjects who reported poor sleep quality also reported low sex drive.
- Good sex requires energy. Without adequate sleep, working up the required vigor for a healthy session in bed can be considered “just too much work”.
- Improve your body image.
- Having a positive self-image is key to having good feelings about sex.
- If you’re deeply dissatisfied about aspects of your body over which you have some control, such as your weight or fitness level, then it’s time to take action. As they say at Nike, Just Do It!
- Slow down and get your stress under control.• Is there anything worse than trying to talk yourself into having sex when you are completely frazzled from your day? You must learn to deal with stress so that it doesn’t undermine you. • Quit your habit of working until the last minute of your day. Life will go on without that final load of laundry done, or that e-mail composed or, heaven forbid, that toilet scrubbed. Learn to relax for at least an hour before bedtime. To learn more about the Rebalance STRESS pack for optimal energy and focus during the day and to turn off the brain and good support stress rhythms at night – click here to order Rebalance Stress.
- Consider the unintended effects of your medications.
- Low sex drive is a common side effect of birth control pills.
- Antidepressants, tranquilizers, high blood pressure pills, and other medications have been known to decrease levels of sexual desire or arousal.
- Diabetes, and the medications to treat it, can reduce sexual function.
- Consider using certain supplements regularly.
- L-Arginine is an amino acid that is effective for improving drive and sexual performance for both men and women. Randomized clinical trials have shown that L-Arginine has favorable effects on nitric oxide and blood flow; enhancing libido, and sexual functioning.
- Intimacy—you must have it!
- Frequent sex improves intimacy in several ways including the release into the blood stream of a hormone called oxytocin.
- Oxytocin, sometimes called the love hormone, helps couples bond and build trust.
- Revamp your diet, and include the “foods of love.”Celery – Pumpkin seeds – Sweet potatoes – Yellow squash Berries – Almonds – Avocado – Salmon – Oysters – Fish oil
- Keep desire alive.
- Get back to your sexual roots. Forget about what you like and don’t like. Try something new sexually. Build anticipation throughout the day.
- Don’t worry about what you think you look like in your new sexy lingerie or maybe even try a little pole dancing. If you do any of this, your partner will feel like they have won the lottery! And you will benefit.