Nisha Jackson is a nationally recognized hormone expert and gynecology health specialist.
Her private practice in primary care medicine specializes in the area of women’s health and gynecology and treatment for hormone imbalances that leave women and men experiencing the effects of insomnia, depression, fatigue, brain fog, weight gain, hormonal upset – with unique and cutting edge testing, most of these problems have an underlying hormonal imbalance associated with them.
Nisha is nationally recognized as a lecturer, motivational speaker, radio host, columnist, and author.
She has founded many prestigious medical establishments in the past 25 years, including:
• Ventana Wellness, an integrative medical health clinic dedicated to disease prevention, primary care, and hormonal health
• Balance Docs, Inc., a national supplement corporation - specializing in products that help men and women with real life problems
• Rogue Clinical Laboratories, a regional endocrine laboratory specializing in hormone testing and research.
• Just Ask Nish – a nationally known radio and talk show program, and consulting service for women and men.
• Peak Medical – A specialized gynecological practice, focusing on wellness and hormone balancing for men and women.
After graduating from OSU (Go Beavers!!!) Dr. Dunn-Black began her medical career at the prestigious Baylor College of Medicine in Houston, Texas.
Dr. Dunn-Black became interested in the field of regenerative and anti-aging medicine and through years of continuing medical education has become well-versed in bio-identical hormone replacement therapy.
She has worked extensively with Nisha Jackson PhD NP HHP, treating patients at Nisha’s former medical clinic, Ventana Wellness, as well as both lecturing nationally in he area of hormone balance optimization.
She continues to treat men and women for hormone balance in her private practice and collaborates with Dr. Nisha Jackson’s in her new Southern California practice. She is the Co-Medical Director of Peak Medical Clinic with Nisha Jackson and part of the corporate team.
Director of Clinical Operations
Business Operations Coordinator