About Peak Medical Clinic
At Peak Medical Clinic we understand that the art of truly healing patients uses the best combination of complementary, holistic, ancillary and traditional medicine approaches. This optimizes the foundations of good health not only in the body but also the mind and spirit.
This philosophy is what drives our medical facilities and providers who are dedicated to offering the PEAK experience. We not only save patients time and money but also lead them to faster results and better health outcomes.
Peak Medical Clinic, founded by Dr. Nisha Jackson, specializes in primary care, autoimmune disorders, hormone therapy, weight loss, and many other specialty treatments for men and women. We currently have four locations in Oregon and we are rapidly expanding to areas around California and Texas! Contact us to learn more.
Peak Founder & CEO
Dr. Nisha Jackson, PhD MS NP HHP
Nisha Jackson is a nationally-recognized hormone expert and gynecology health specialist.
Her private practice in primary care medicine specializes in the area of women’s health and gynecology and treatment for hormone imbalances. These imbalances leave women and men experiencing the effects of insomnia, depression, fatigue, brain fog, and weight gain. Through unique and cutting edge testing, Nisha often finds that most of these problems are associated with an underlying hormonal imbalance.
Nisha is renowned as a lecturer, motivational speaker, radio host, columnist, and author.
She has founded many prestigious medical establishments in the past 25 years, including:
- Peak Medical Clinics– specialized medical practice, focusing on wellness and hormone balancing for men and women.
- Balance Docs, Inc., a national supplement corporation – specializing in natural products, including our skin care line, that help men and women with real life problems.
- Ventana Wellness, an integrative medical health clinic dedicated to disease prevention, primary care, and hormonal health.
- Rogue Clinical Laboratories, a regional endocrine laboratory specializing in hormone testing and research.
- Just Ask Nish – a nationally known radio and talk show program, and consulting service for women and men.
What would your life be like if your mind, body, and health were exactly where you wanted them to be? Burnout is no longer a simple term for the result of working long hours. Instead, it is one of the largest epidemics seen in modern women today. This book is the ultimate guide for any woman that has been going too hard for too long, not planning on slowing down, and needing to not just keep up, but to actually thrive in the seemingly overwhelming demands of both their life and career. The bottom line is, women of all ages can and should settle for more to live life to their fullest potential.
Meet Our Team
(click a team member’s photo to read more)
Medford, OR Team
Roseburg, OR Team
Klamath Falls, OR Team
Eugene, OR Team
Administrator, Fitness and Nutrition Coach